Monday 25 June 2012

Victoria Gothic

I have been inspired lately by many different areas and ideas in my life and my surroundings . As I am still working on my pieced for the craft market I am also trying some other ideas some butterfly art and quotes which I will post once I have completed fully. This piece I finished was an idea that started as I was looking through pictures of Victorian era gowns. I wanted her to be romantic and mystical, while I was painting I decided to add in the black raven making the piece have a feeling of darkness and mystery ,I really love this picture 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    She is fabbie, love how the red dress brings out the darkness, an the raven just adds great detail too, gorgeous eyes, dark an mysterious...

    Snuggles Angel xx

    ReplyDelete