Saturday 7 July 2012

Whats New Update

This has been another busy week.The weather has been a little less than desirable so I have spent a lot of time indoors ...and you know what that means .Lots of time to spend on the thing I love most(aside from my children) ART. Since I am currently off work for the summer I am dedicating my time to creativity,learning and exploring new techniques and options in the art world. 








The craft market was a lot of fun it was held on July 1st in Abbotsford on the most beautiful setting an old farm yard ShowUsYourCraftArtisansMarket is the face book link .The market is being held every
second Sunday 9-4 




I also spent the day  in Vancouver  with my Dad and my daughter. We took a short trip down to Deep Cove. I was again inspired by the beauty of the water , the quaint shops and the artwork I saw . I find myself always noticing the unique beauty around and thinking of ways to try and capture it. I contacted my cousin in Norway who's art has been very inspirational to me as well and she offered me some techniques to help me with this next piece .I am really excited to be able to add and explore another medium to my creative process 




Stay tuned ..................I am trying to keep this updated more often 
Thank you for checking out my blog :)





No comments:

Post a Comment