Monday 11 June 2012

Hello Sunshine

Well it has been a busy month . What have I been doing ??? I cant even remember most of it but I know it has been busy . As moms we are always busy getting the kids ready off to school, and now it is almost the end of the year yippee!!! My oldest is graduating and hopefully getting a job, the middle child is hopefully passing all subjects and my youngest is sad the year is over. I am wondering what we are going to do all summer so we don't drive each other CRAZY....
I have  had a few opportunities arise with my art that are very exciting ,I have a space at Pheonix Spa And Artisan Gallery in Hope B.C to sell some art. I also have connected with The Clayburn Gourmet Gallery   Coffee House in Abbotsford B.C and have some pictures, calendars and art cards for sale there. 
For the luv of it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment